Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 10, 2011

[PROTOTYPE 2] has [POTENTIAL]

-THIS POST WILL SHORTLY CONTAIN A LOT OF SPOILERS IN EXPERIENCING THE FIRST GAME-

As most people know, I really enjoyed Prototype when it came out, I will be no part in the pointless Prototype VS Infamous war. But both games had their merits and in the meantime, thanks to the let down that was Crackdown 2, Prototype is the superpower sandbox game franchise I'm looking forward to entertain me with ridiculous abilities and weapons.

Previously I published a blog looking at the differences between Infamous and Prototype. I concluded that while Prototype was a fun game it missed out because of it's lazy approach to storyline and how things were never cleaned up at the end. Infamous had a lot better story and satisfying story. BUT...I actually had more fun playing Prototype sometimes because of the crazy stuff I could do in the game like Crackdown once served.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét