Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 10, 2011

I'm not Kevin Pereira, but I do wanna know...what do you want for nothing?

Oh hush. He was one of the ONLY decent things about AOTS. But that's besides the point. The main point of this short blog is addressing the current PSN downtime topic. Now, scanning some of the responses shows that there are some that get it. And there are a LOT that, well... don't. Yes it sucks for many that can't get online to play a lot of their favorite games. Then there are those like myself. I don't really care to play online, so this is basically meh. In addition, no Playstation Store access until this is resolved. Which I can kinda understand them being a little upset about.

But the idea of reimbursement? As I said, scanning comments on a lot of these stories will show you there ARE some who get it. PSN is a service. If service is interrupted, people complain and feel cheated. PSN is also a FREE service, so how is it you feel you should be reimbursed from a service that ultimately costs you NOTHING? That's not how it works.

PS Plus members are, in my opinion, the ONLY ones that deserve reimbursement, mainly because they, you know... PAID for the service. That's it. No one else. You may not like the sound of that, but come on. It's common sense. And I'm willing to bet they will be compensated in some way. But if for some reason they aren't, they will have every right to complain. No exceptions. That's just good customer service. As for the rest? Complain all you want, but if you're not paying for the service, they don't owe you a thing.

To add, this is not me saying that people shouldn't be upset about the current situation regarding the security breach, however. THAT I can completely understand people being angry about, but how about throwing some of that vile and anger the hacker's way, huh?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét