Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 2, 2012

Pet Society Enchanted Forest

pet society enchanted forest
This gorgeous scene comes from Ivy, who says that she loves digging in Pet Society's Enchanted Forest. She's finished getting the Enchanted Fountain and a pair of pink wings. She reports that the fountain sparkles and that the wings can flap. We think the wings, white dress and dyed Anime wig make a stunning combo.


Below are some more Enchanted Forest items from my own digs: the Hot Air Balloon, Mushrooms (the ones on the right), and Pixie Forest floor. After I saw that most of these items were in shades of pink and purple, I made a special psychedelic room for everything that I owned in these colors.
pet society anonymous
The Romantic Pixie wig, Pixie dress, and Pixie shoes are also from the Enchanted Forest. I know that they look awful on Sushi, but sometimes I like to torture him with these ridiculous outfits. It's not easy being a model!

This article originally appeared on Pet Society Anonymous.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét