Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 1, 2012

Lunchtime Poll: Are old CityVille buildings worth keeping?

Landmarks
CityVille is a game that constantly evolves. The items of yesterday just aren't as impressive as those released today, but what happens to those items that get left behind? CityVille forum contributor Tara424 has created a four-page thread discussing what players do with their old and busted buildings. Players appear split down the middle between keeping the buildings for old time's sake and moving on to bigger and better things. So, we're bringing this hot topic discussion to you:

Old CityVille Buildings: To keep or not to keep?
I like the diversity they bring to my city, so keep them!When you have buildings taking up less space with higher payout? Leave 'em!I don't really pay attention to this stuff. I just play as I go.Who cares how good the building is? It's all about the decor!
VoteView ResultsShare ThisPolldaddy.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét